This position will coordinate the work of teams to secure and manage external funding resources to support the services and projects of the LDH OPH STD/HIV/Hepatitis Program. Facilitates and administers proposal development, grant activities and/or strategic partnerships with external partners. Responsible for maintaining an efficient and complete administrative record of all grant activities. Supports SHHP Grants Coordination Supervisor and monitors the progress of grant-funded projects to ensure successful implementation in accordance with grant contract terms and agency requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Public Health, or other related fields.
- Five (5) years of professional experience in related fields; 3-5 years of grant administration.
- Master’s degree in English, Communication, Public Health, or other related fields.
- State/Federal, Public Health, STD, HIV and/or Hepatitis experience; Federal Grant Management systems such as Grants.gov, HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHB) and the HHS CDC Grant Solutions; experience in budget preparation preferably using Microsoft Excel.
- Open Until Filled
- Send cover letter, resume, and recommendation letter to: https://lsuhsc.peopleadmin.com/postings/8090
- Month and Year of employment are needed on the resume. Please provide to prevent delays in the review and/or need to request additional information. Applicants are encouraged to submit Writing Sample and will be given priority consideration.
LSUHSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA