T-Mobile by PW Stores
Wireless Retail Sales Manager
$45,000-$55,000 per year
Fast Apply by Texting PW STORES to 97211. Recruiters are standing by!
The Sales Manager position is responsible for retail sales staff by providing leadership, training, and teaching sales techniques. Providing guidance to all staff to ensure the customer experience is the main focus. By leading the sales team, the Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the location's sales and budget objectives and managing all store operations. This position includes a combination of commission/salary compensation.
Our company's success is a direct result of the highly talented and professional staff. Preferred Wireless currently employs over 300 people throughout multiple states. Our staff is trained to handle all wireless needs. We reward their hard work with terrific career opportunities and advancement from within.
Why we think you should work for us:
- Lucrative compensation program
- Advancement opportunities as a District Manager
- Dental/Vision/Health Insurance available after 90 days.
- Personal Time Off
- Discounts on equipment and service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all customers are assisted in a timely and professional manner
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Supervision of Sales Associates; actively involved in hiring and accountability of associates.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
- Reconciling daily sales reports.
- Scheduling Sales Associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum one-year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational leadership skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of a 2-year Associates degree is preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.
Preferred Wireless is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and welcome all Military Veterans to apply!
About Preferred Wireless:
Preferred Wireless, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer, operates more than 50 T-Mobile Retail locations in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania. To learn more about our company please visit www.pwstores.com