Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- Outpatient Physical Therapy position available to begin ASAP
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS! Plus an extra $5,000 Relocation Bonus!!
- Seeking a Physical Therapist to work with children from ages 0-21
- Merced, CA
- 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly (hours are 8am-5pm)
- Must hold current CA state license
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Physical Therapist and educators. We hire Physical Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Physical therapy that will change children’s lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented PT who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company. Looking forward to speaking with you!Lindsey Reid - Recruitment Pediatric Division, School TeamCall: 828.293.8266Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend team meetings and collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team including: physicians, psychologists, therapists, school staff, and parents to provide holistic services
- Write evaluation reports, treatment plans, progress reports, correspondence and other paper work needed to provide high quality services and maintain records in EMR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Participate in parent, community, and professional training efforts
- Participate in activities aimed at developing and marketing the program
- Supervise graduate students or clinical fellows
- Strong organizational skills/ self-motivated/ ability to be flexible and adapt to changing schedules/ great at time management/ strong communication and customer service skills
Qualifications Credential Requirements:License to practice physical therapy by the Physical Therapy Board of California.Finger Print Clearance via Life-Scan.New Grads are encouraged to apply!!!
Internal ID: 2021-41329
Location/Region: Merced, CA