Do you find happiness in working with a team to get a job done? Are you a committed, motivated employee with a rare work ethic who doesn't mind getting your hands dirty? PeopleReady is hiring Trash Loader, and you just might be a flawless fit. A Trash Loader has a dirty job, but it's one that most communities can't live without. Trash Loader make sure neighborhoods, streets, and public areas stay clean, and they dispose of trash in safe, effective, and environmentally friendly ways. A Trash Loader must be physically fit, so he or she can quickly climb in and out of large trucks and lift heavy trash containers. Many Trash Loader obtain driving certifications, allowing them to operate commercial vehicles. We would love to have you on our crew, so apply at the link above.
Pay Rate for this Job is $10/Hour
- Riding on the back of garbage or recycling collection truck and collecting solid waste on a designated route.
- Directing driver when pulling out in traffic and backing up, and directing incoming vehicles to dumping area at solid waste disposal facilities.
- Knowledge of standardized work routines used for manual tasks and operation of collection vehicles in solid waste operations.
- Checking operating and safety conditions of vehicles, performing minor servicing, and reporting needed repairs or servicing.
- Assisting driver with various tasks during waste runs.
- Deep knowledge of work routines and procedures in collecting solid waste materials for disposal, reuse, and recycling.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, and able to carry, reach, bend, push, pull, and climb.
- Flexibility to work in all weather conditions.