Responsible for independently performing LPN duties which may include advanced procedures specific to department, coordination of the work for Medical Assistants, or performing patient or population based care navigation.
- Facilitates unit operations by managing patient flow.
- Greets and escorts patient and family to exam room, assists in assessment of patient needs.
- Plans, implements and documents nursing care under the direction of physician.
- Completely independent with all front desk duties specific to department, including scheduling patients, collecting and verifying patient payor information and other patient documentation.
- Assists manager with developing and facilitating process improvement initiatives.
- Performs all duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Previous experience in a physician office preferred.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as, exhibiting strong organizational skills and work ethic.
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor when responding to patients, customers.
- Basic computer skills and familiar with operation of standard office equipment.
- Completion of Practical Nursing program
Accredited Practical Nurse Program Graduate LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse At least 1 year of experience working in a physician’s office is also preferred. Must have one year of experience.
Location/Region: Euclid, OH (44117)