Durango Motor Company is currently accepting resumes for the Entry Level Sales position.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, high energy, competitive and enjoys multitasking and customer service.
We are a no-haggle dealership so that means no distasteful negotiations, just genuine connections with your guests.
Our consultants are paid on positive customer service surveys and total volume of sales rather than a percentage of the deal.
With this structure, you will always have a guaranteed base pay, but no cap on your potential to earn and grow in your role.
We invite all applicants to apply regardless of sales or automotive experience.
Our comprehensive training program can teach you what you need to know to be successful at DMC, we just need the right person for the job.
Pay Scale: Base Pay $2600/month plus commission for performance exceeding minimum acceptable performance.
Paid semi-monthly. Training: Paid on site training and continuing education.
During the first two months of training, your pay is guaranteed at $3000/month.
Schedule: Five days a week, off on Sunday and one assigned day during the week.
Typical work week is 45 hours. Career Advancement: Career paths to sales manager and finance manager available to excellent employees.
Time to Contact: We will contact you within 24 to 48 hours of your application being received.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-385-8252 if you have any questions about our hiring processes.
Taylor will be happy to assist you. Our response to the Covid lockdowns: Retained all staff during closure and guaranteed pay to all employees, including those who could not work remotely during lockdowns.
No layoffs or pay cuts were implemented.
* Great Working Environment
* Paid Training * Flexible PTO Plan
* Sick Leave Plan * Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
* 401(k) with Company Matching * Holiday Pay
* Discounted Recreation Center Passes Responsibilities:
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any guest who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/pre-owned vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
Requirements: * Bi-Lingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Have quality customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a background check for sales licensing purposes
Durango Motor Company is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)