We’re searching for a natural leader who is ready to make an impact by leading day-to-day operations of our Bellingham, WA branch. The ideal candidate has a passion for strategy and is as interested in achieving business results as they are in making connections with customers, job seekers and colleagues. This position is responsible for leading a team. organizing operational activities and executing the branch sales strategy. The Branch Manager ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and profit margins and revenue goals are achieved. You will consistently strive to help PeopleReady realize our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of work.
Where you can shine:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the branch and assist with hands-on processes as needed.
- Hire, manage, train and coach your team of branch staff.
- Work with employees to set performance goals, expectations, and professional development plans.
- Empower your team to reach their full potential. Hold them accountable for branch success by positively leading the way.
- Execute branch sales strategy by sourcing and qualifying new leads, developing our workforce solutions, and pricing and closing orders.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. Maintaining consistent communication is key.
- Continuously seek ways to streamline processes for operational efficiency and excellence.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, resolve grievances and conflicts – you know how to negotiate and diffuse conflicts.
- Oversee recruiting efforts to ensure that we have a qualified pool of talent to meet customer demand.
- Strategically manage branch profit and loss (P&L).
- Ensure workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites, customer orders are serviced and filled and payouts are timely.
- Create a culture of safety by conducting site visits and meeting with our customers and temporary job seekers. Proactively takes actions to contribute to a safer workplace for our people.
- Manage workers compensation claims.
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible and We are a Force for Good.
- At times, you may be required to drive a vehicle to transport temporary workers to job sites or to conduct customer site visits.
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years related experience; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience managing in the staffing industry preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven leadership competencies and experience
- Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results
- Ability to hire, manage, develop, and lead individuals and teams
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. You have the gift of persuasion!
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population
- Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make decisions
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
At PeopleReady, we make a difference:
PeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries. The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers’ businesses is something that we’re incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready to join us? Apply today. We can’t wait to meet you.
Our global impact:
Our game-changing JobStack platform fills a job every 9 seconds and has filled over 7 million shifts since its inception. Through JobStack and our network of 600 branch offices across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, we serve more than 98,000 businesses and put more than 221,000 people to work in 2020.
PeopleReady is part of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. In 2020, TrueBlue connected approximately 490,000 people with work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 105893
Location/Region: Bellingham, WA