This position supports Project Managers in the Client Services department. In addition to supporting the PM in overall project execution, the Project Coordinator will partner with several internal key departments including; Data Services, Software Development, Print and Mail Services, Disbursements, Contact Center and Claims.
- Continually track and deliver on-time, required project deliverables ensuring Simpluris quality standards are met.
- Identify risks and immediately escalate to the project manager along with proposed solutions if necessary.
- Foster good working relationships with operational groups to ensure clear lines of communication as it relates to project execution and project deliverables.
- Research client and claimant inquiries and communicate findings with clients, claimants, and/or other operational departments. Identify and communicate as appropriate, any process issues with project teams and other operational departments.
- Provide detailed project reporting, perform analysis and quality control of ALL client reports.
- Draft project related documents to include but not limited to; timelines, SOW’s, change orders, website content and FAQ’s, contact center agent scripting, court declarations, claimant notices and letters and internal procedures for various operational groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year work relevant experience with direct client/customer contact in a professional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information quickly.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Nice to have: Proficient in/or advanced Microsoft Office Skills, CAPM or CompTia Project+ certification.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA