Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we’re excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we’re headed – together. And we’d love for you to join us. Find out more at
Business Development Manager needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh in San Diego, CA.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for developing new business and acquiring new accounts through researching prospects and building relationships with their key decision-makers.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Staffing/Recruiting Experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Business Development Manager sells, researches and develops new account opportunities through their understanding of the current needs of the local market including future projects and growth projections, by utilizing tactical selling techniques.
- Establishes relationships with new account prospects to succeed with acquiring their business.
- Achieves and exceeds all key performance metrics.
- Maintains client relationships and identifies growth opportunities within current clients by thoroughly understanding the needs of the business through active communication with the client.
- Leading & Managing Recruiters - manages/collaborates with recruiters on recruiting techniques, key performance metrics, and tactics to fulfill client requisitions.
- Serves as the point of contact for recruiters with regards to client requisitions and informs them of the clients needs.
- Documentation such as recording all sales activity in CRM.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in sales.
- A strong understanding of the local/regional business environment.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Excellent tactical skills, cold-calling capabilities, and a strong sales acumen.
- Strong relationship building skills particularly with key-decision-makers and C-level executives.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
What’s In It For You? Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Recruiter: Michael Arzoomanian
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, and Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA