- PT - Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including homes and community environments.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - earn up to $110k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location/Region: Mesa, AZ