APR has been engaged to identify hardworking Entry Level Assembler for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Auburn, WA 98001
CONTRACT: 3 months or longer
PAY RATE: $20/hr.
SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM, some OT about 10%
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts for aerospace and automated vehicles in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Looking for an assembler for electrical component assembly.
- Will start in shipping/receiving. Will train the right person in electro-mechanical assembly of panelboards and switchboards.
- Initial task types in shipping/receiving: verifies, records, examines incoming shipments. Requires entering and processing data by computer.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, pallet break-down and stock put away.
- Assembly task types: assembles mechanical components according bill of materials chart, line diagrams, and shop order specifications.
- Mounts, refines and fastens units using mechanical or power hand tools and gauges.
- Eventual training in wiring and/or bus layout, depending on interest and aptitude.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- There will be lifting for this position
- 0-3 years of experience in role
- Steel toe shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Location/Region: Auburn, Washington