Do you have what it takes to join our award-winning and nationally recognized digital marketing team?
SSDM is looking to grow our team with motivated, results-driven team players and we’d love to hear from you!
What are the Benefits for working for SSDM?
- A fast-paced, ever-changing and growth-focused environment
- A collaborative culture that embodies teamwork, but where ownership is encouraged
- Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities
- Hybrid remote work options, competitive PTO packages, and paid holidays
What does a day in the life of the PPC Specialist look like?
You'll be responsible for planning and managing the day to day on paid social and PPC campaigns and tracking their success!
- Support and work with senior team members on strategy, research, and client support as it relates to paid media.
- Manage digital media purchases and delivery across a multitude of platforms.
- Provides campaign analysis support using listening, social platform measurement, and other social media measures.
- Support in the development and launch of new campaigns, accounts as well as the ongoing implementation of strategies and ongoing optimization.
- Provide data and analytic support throughout the communications planning process (pre, live, and post-analysis).
- Use Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads,
SSDM is an integrated agency focused on the customer journey.
Since 2008 our award-winning and nationally-recognized team has provided strategic insights and creative solutions for its clients. As an integrated marketing + advertising agency SSDM provides a wide-range of services including digital and social strategy, PPC management, creative design and web development servicing multiple verticals.
The whole reason for our existence is to grow ourselves in order to grow those around us. This means exploring, failing and trying again. We believe that through trial and error, the best ideas are born. This is why we promote Fearless Failure, allowing each team member to eliminate apprehension and go all in on presenting a new idea, even if it doesn’t end up successful.
We believe in radical transparency, a way of communication that puts everything on the table. Everyone has the opportunity and responsibility to provide feedback and speak freely, no matter who presented the idea. This practice is easy when the news is good. It’s when friction and disagreements occur that transparency becomes more difficult, more necessary and far more impactful.
Our environment is built on the fundamentals of safety and trust, not comfort. Comfort leads to complacency, and complacency leads to dull ideas. Through safety and trust, we allow each team member to present ideas with the knowledge that he or she will be heard. This has allowed us to move quickly and create further impact on each other and our clients.