About the Company
Established in 1993, AnaSpec, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated proteomics and genomics solutions™ for worldwide life science research. As a subsidiary of Eurogentec, AnaSpec offers expertise in peptides, detection reagents, antibodies, assay kits, oligonucleotides, and qPCRs. AnaSpec carries a broad product line of biochemicals and reagents for basic research, high-throughput screening and drug discovery.
The scientific team at AnaSpec is staffed by experts in the fields of peptide technology, fluorescence technology, antibodies, and combinatorial chemistry. Our expertise in these complementary fields translates into both premium quality products and cutting-edge innovation.
The Sales Lead will assist in strengthening AnaSpec’s proteomics presence by strategically executing our business plan to obtain new customers and increase revenue. This position will be focused on B2B (Business-to-Business) customers. This position will report to the VP of Commercial and R&D and work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Production teams at our Fremont headquarters.
- Assist in managing a team of internal sales and business developers
- Contribute to the continuous training and the empowerment of the sales team members
- Assist in performance monitoring of sales team members
- Help to build and strengthen long-lasting customer relationships with a strong focus on B2B
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Continuously evaluate the competition and our market positioning
- Provide sales reports and realistic forecasts to the VP Commercial R&D
- Be responsible of achieving growth objectives
- Assist in updating the company strategy
- Ensuring implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales and/or business development in the biotech / life sciences / medical device industry
- Business driven with industry expertise
- Experienced using a CRM programs
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Committed to continuous training via e.g. conferences and workshops
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and solutions driven
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing market segment
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
- Experience with peptides and/or GMP manufacturing is a plus
- Experience or interest in marketing is a plus
AnaSpec, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), and other benefits!
Established in 1993, AnaSpec, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated proteomic and genomic solutionsTM for worldwide life science research.
As a subsidiary of Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., AnaSpec offers expertise in peptides, detection reagents, antibodies, assay kits, oligonucleotides, and qPCR kits.
Our broad product line of catalog and custom biochemicals and reagents, are used by scientists for basic research, high-throughput screening, and drug discovery.
AnaSpec's premier custom services include peptide synthesis, assay development, antibody production, and oligonucleotide synthesis.
Location/Region: Fremont, CA