Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Sets up, tears down, operates and cleans guidewire extrusion machines and ancillary equipment within supplied specification. Completes line clearance and all required documentation. Balances necessary data in MRP computer system
· Inspects and packages product using tape measure, hand micrometers, calipers, and microscopes. Reads and understands customer specifications, including but not limited to, blueprints, customer procedures and internal specifications such as routers
· Fills in for Guidewire Utility as needed
· Adheres to all safety requirements and cleanliness standards.
· All other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.
Location/Region: Dayville, CT