NEW PAY RATES! $21.00 - $29.04 per hour depending on experience.
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
$100 Bonus to ALL fully vaccinated new hires!
Morgan Truck Body, the largest truck body manufacturer in North America, has opportunities for skilled Welders!
Our generous benefits include paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match as well as many others!
The Welder is responsible for operating a multitude of welding equipment working primarily on aluminum, steel and galvanneal requiring a high grade of skill.
- Read blueprints and weld metals according to customer or employer requirements
- Operation of heavy equipment such as saws
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as required
- Examine created welds to check for defects/flaws
- Ability to learn and perform different methods of welding to obtain certifications
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Work and adhere to all safety policies
- Basic math, tape measurement and computer skills
- Basic experience with hand tools
- Able to understand and comprehend measurement
- Able to read and interpret blueprints for special applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience working on truck bodies
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.