Are you seeking long term / full time Opportunity! This Position will give you that!
This is a temp to hire position, Once hired the company has excellent benefits.
This Corporation has been around more than 100 years.
This position would work our alternative workweek of 9/80.
2nd Shift Position- Mon-Thurs. 2:30 PM-12:00 AM, and 1:30pm-10:00pm on the working Friday. (OT as needed)
You will need to train on 1st Shift for 4-6 Weeks- 5 am to 2:30 pm Mon-Fri with alternating Friday’s off
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Pay Rate: $18/Hr. ( +5% 2nd Shift Differential (Once transferred to 2nd Shift)
1 - 2 years experience in a production environment or equivalent preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (These are things the candidate should possess prior to being hired, i.e., computer skills):
· Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
· Knowledge of various hand tools, including their uses, and maintenance.
· Understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Verbally able to convey information effectively.
· Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, have a positive professional demeanor.
· Work order and blueprint reading skills required
How to Apply: Call Kimco to (909) 390-9881 or email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time". We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Location/Region: Rancho Cucamonga, California