Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Network Consultant in Bothell, WA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Network Consultant
Job Id: 22-10337
Location: Bothell, WA 98021
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Note: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company gives an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
- Works with business to design, maintain, implement, or improve their computers and networks.
- Troubleshooting user problems with the network or hardware, providing IT support for customers, and training users how to use new systems or software.
- Advises management on how to increase or maintain security over networks and works closely with other network administrators and security experts.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Network Consultant works cross-functionally to support the administration of IT GxP systems and applications onsite. This role is an individual contributor and will partner with Business Owners, Technical Owners, and Quality to support GxP systems and applications as well as cybersecurity fundamentals such as vulnerabilities. This role will support daily operations and make improvements to and offering advice about – installations, configurations, and governing procedures.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a computer sciences or IT
- 5+ years of direct experience with Manufacturing Applications Administration for solutions in a GxP environment is required
- CCNA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Participate in all meetings associated with business development
- Work with IT professionals, engineers, and other consultants to complete projects.
- Analyze customer requirement and coordinated with various departments to recommend effective solutions as per client expectation
- Maintain documents for IT infrastructure and provide support to all procedures and processes.
- Providing technical support, troubleshooting problems, identifying causes of system failure, and recommending solutions
- Support security policies and procedures to protect computer networks from intruders
- Planning, supporting networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs).
- Monitoring network performance, ensuring compliance with security protocols, and troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with global IT Teams in integration activities across sites, domains and environments.
- Act as POC with Global IT Cybersecurity and coordinate cyber project implementations protecting Bothell (JuMP) Manufacturing site
- Firewall and remote access implementations and management
- Author and update Admin SOPs
- Participate in Change Management processes
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners to develop requirements and specifications for computerized systems used in GxP operations
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners during test execution, document test failures and ensure testing aligns with internal procedures
- Ensure the validation of computerized systems used across GxP operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures
Sunny Rajput | Recruitment Lead
Direct: 732-837-0431 | Email: email@example.com
Satya | Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 2720262 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Location/Region: Bothell, WA