· LOCATION: Boone REMC is centrally located in Lebanon, IN, with easy access off Interstate 65, State Road 39 and State Road 32. We have big-town amenities, with a small-town feel.
· FIRST: We are proud to be the first electric cooperative in the state. It was with a pioneering spirit, in 1935, that we brought electricity to the rural folks within the communities we serve.
· FASTEST: Today, as the fastest growing electric cooperative within the state, we integrate an innovative business model with our pioneering foundation to find opportunities, stretch our boundaries and focus on meeting the needs of our diverse member-owners. As a not-for-profit, we’re focused on being good stewards of our organization’s resources and providing quality service for our members.
· LEADING: As a trusted and innovative leader in providing our nearly 17,000 member-owners with superior electric service at fair and reasonable prices, we also take pride in the meaningful impact and improved quality of life we make throughout the communities we serve.
· PRINCIPLED: As a member-owned cooperative, our core principles and values are based on open and voluntary membership, democratic member control, autonomy and independence, bolstering our local economies, and the sustainable development of the communities we serve.
Boone REMC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Boone REMC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN and YouTube.
Boone REMC is looking for a Systems Analyst.
The Systems Analyst creates innovative, custom solutions that make it easier for employees to do their work, increase internal visibility to our business processes and improve our ability to serve Boone REMC members. The role works on multiple projects, analyzing the business needs of internal stakeholders; creates custom solutions; customizes third-party system interfaces; and provides technical support to address the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the VP of Corporate Development and Technology. Other items may be assigned according to business needs and directives.
Resumes must be received by noon on October 2, 2022.
No phone calls please.
(a) BA/BS Degree and 1 years of experience; (b) Associates Degree and 5 years of experience; or (c) High School and 10 years of experience
Experience (3+ years) with full-stack programming using a modern web-development framework like node express, ruby on rails or python django
Experience (3+ years) writing SQL against traditional RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL
Experience developing reports from and analyzing data stored in an RDMBS
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and productivity suites
Moderate knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
Moderate knowledge of virtualization platforms, preferably VMware
Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users
Boone REMC offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) matching, pension retirement plan, education reimbursement – your benefits with us start when you do. We also offer a generous paid leave schedule and opportunities for professional growth.
Location/Region: Lebanon, IN