HealthPRO Pediatrics (partners with Autism Therapeutic Services) is seeking a BCBA in the Newport News/Fort Eustis, VA area! **$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!**
We are seeking a qualified and compassionate Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. The ATS team is excited to announce an opportunity to join a growing new practice in the area. We are seeking BCBAs that have the desire to be part of a large team of BCBAs and BCBA-Ds that share a common goal of helping children diagnosed with autism achieve their full potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate passion to helping children and be open and willing to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our children. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
· This is a full-time, salaried position.
· Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Work Environment:
· This job operates in a home setting (natural environment settings) Benefits:
· Medical and Dental Insurance.
· 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
· Relocation assistance available
· Opportunity to be developed by BCBA-Ds to achieve professional goals
Please apply to speak with us today! Carolyn McGuire, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, ABA Services Phone: 910.490.3599 Email: email@example.com
· Must possess a BCBA.
· Applies behavioral principles consistently in all client interactions.
· Supports all members of the staff and assists with ideas, suggestions and work duties.
· Conducts reoccurring in-home supervision.
· Actively participates in staff training programs designed to increase overall skills.
· Develops program plans and other instructional activities as well as running programs weekly to insure mastery and gather inter-rater reliability data.
· Writes progress reports, and other requested written assignments related to the client’s progress.
· Communicates in a professional and respectful manner with parents, behavior analyst/consultants, therapists, clients and families.
· Assists in creating instructional materials, running programs, taking data and assessing clients in the development of new programs relating to the clients functional and education needs.
· Observes records, and reports the condition and behavior of the clients, including maintaining daily records.
· Functions as an active member of the treatment team meetings and supervision.
· Works with clients, consultants, staff, families, and community to implement client's treatment plans.
· Consistently implements behavior plans to reduce client's socially inappropriate behavior and promote appropriate social behaviors.
· Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include client physical aggression.
· Completes daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner.
· Openly flexible and responsible when working with multiple children at one time.
· Willingness to take direction from Program Managers and Licensed Clinician.
· Supervises Behavioral Technicians, and the clients assigned to those technicians.
· Manages parent liaison, staff and parents assigned to caseload.
· Participates in team meetings and supervision.
· Manages parent and clinical issues for clients assigned.
· Manages caseload assignment for assigned clients and staff.
· Agrees to complete 28 (twenty-eight) hours of treatment time each work week. If this is not consistently met, you have 30 days (thirty) to achieve this standard before a transition to a Point of Service (POS) occurs.
· Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed.
· At least a Master’s degree in ABA, Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university and one year experience working with children on the spectrum.
· Must be licensed as a BCBA with Virginia LBA License.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of principles and techniques in Applied Behavior Analysis.
· Ability to take direction and communicate with co-counselor and supervisor.
· Ability to collect daily data and write daily notes; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Recruiter : Email Address
Location/Region: Newport News, VA