Pediatric Occupational Therapist opening in Cameron, NC for Outpatient Clinic based therapy!
· Pediatric Occupational Therapist position available to begin immediately!
· Cameron, NC
· Full time position
· Competitive Compensation Package including Full Benefits (see below)
· Competitive pay
· Will provide in-person services in an outpatient setting **Ask about our $3,000 Sign on Bonus!**
HealthPRO Pediatrics partnered with Autism Therapeutic Services (ATS) is seeking OT candidates to perform essential therapy, who are focused on enriching the lives of children ages 2 to 17 .
Through our therapeutic support, ATS works closely with patients and their families in the management of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related developmental disabilities.
We are seeking highly motivated and compassionate Occupational Therapist’s that have the desire to be part of a large team of LPs, SLPs, OTs, MFTs, PT’s, BCBAs and BCBA-Ds that share a common goal of helping children diagnosed with autism achieve their full potential. Successful candidates are required to have a consummate passion to helping children and be open and willing to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to the care and development of our children.
We value our occupational therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Professional Development
· Continuing Education and more!
We value our associates and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. Please apply to speak with us today! Beth Dunleavy
O: 219.301.0044 F: 219.301.0575
· Evaluate, treat and modify treatment plans for pediatric patient with a wide variety of diagnoses.
· Counsels patients and their families by informing them about available treatment options.
· Improves the function of patients with but not limited to coordination, fine and gross control & coordination, motor planning, ocular motor skills, visual perceptual skills, and sensory modulation.
· Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Active NC license or ability to obtain a NC license.
· MS degree in Occupational therapy from an accredited Occupational Therapy curriculum.
· Able to pass County, State, Federal Background Check, Sex Offender Check and SSN Verification.
· Experience working with children strongly preferred.
Recruiter : Email Address
Location/Region: Cameron, NC