Hiring Immediately with Opportunity to Build Your Career!!!! Starting Pay $16.50 an hour Message “PPG” to 25000 to apply for this position via text! This position is for Day Shift with work hours from Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Do you want to add a little color to your career? We foster and encourage opportunities for advancement, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine as an individual. So, if you are looking for a dynamic work environment and career growth potential, then PPG is the company for you, APPLY TODAY! As a Delivery Driver, you will be the face of our company in the community providing outstanding customer service and fostering relationships with new and returning customers while making local deliveries daily of paint and supplies using a company vehicle safely. Message “PPG” to 25000 to apply for this position via text! Key Responsibilities:
· Transport and deliver paint and supplies from PPG to customers
· Load vehicle and match products to customer paperwork
· Utilize your geographic understanding of the local market
· Complete delivery paperwork in a timely manner
· Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle
· Ensure PPG high service standards are maintained in the store and that customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved
· May assist in retail store as needed providing customer support, mixing and tinting paint, upsell products such as brushes and rollers, restock shelves, load/unload trucks and other duties as needed Qualifications:
· Strong customer service skills with an energetic, team orientated and creative mindset
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid driver's license, with no restrictions and acceptable driving record
· Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and possible overtime, if needed
· Ability to read and follow verbal/written instructions
· Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds periodically and 40 – 60 pounds routinely
· Position requires ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, carry, and reach routinely
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™ About us:
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG offers a wide array of benefits, up to and including medical, life insurance, and other total rewards benefits for eligible employees.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
Location/Region: Lewisville, TX