Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
9 Al Foxie WayCity:
New YorkZip Code:
FXG-US/USA/P108/Spring Valley ColcationAuto req ID:
366229BRAdditional Location Information:
Package Handlers are eligible for health benefits after 90 days.
No resume or previous work experience required. Immediate openings available now for early morning and evening shifts. Start as soon as 3 days after interview!
20 or more hours per week, based on volume and employee's availability.
AM shift starts at 3-4:00 AM until approximately 7:30 (varies based on volume).
In addition to scheduled offerings, station offers flexible scheduling. This means we will try to work with your schedule.
This is an entry level position, with plenty of promotional opportunities for career growth. Most of our staff and management started as package handlers!
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Location/Region: Blauvelt, NY (10913)