"Up to $18.00 per hour to start."
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
17 Cowan DriveCity:
FXG-US/USA/P026/Cape Cod ColocationAuto req ID:
366200BRAdditional Location Information:
Up to $18.00
We will be hosting an on-site hiring event on Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 8:00AM – 12:00PM at our Cape Cod Facility located at 17 Cowan Drive, Middleboro, MA 02346. Show up any time!
Here’s what you can expect:
• Apply, interview, and select your schedule on the spot.
• Discuss flexible schedules, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, career opportunities, and more.
• Assistance with technical difficulties during the application process.
• When: Saturday, October 1st 8:00AM – 12:00PM
• Where: 17 Cowan Drive, Middleboro, MA 02346.
*All you must do is show up and provide a valid e-mail address*
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Location/Region: Middleboro, MA (02346)