Sign on Bonus $1,000*
*Eligibility may vary. Please discuss eligibility requirements with your recruiter
At MasTec Advanced Technologies, your smile and technical expertise is in demand. Here you won’t just provide and install the most advanced home technologies around – everything from satellite dishes to home security and smart home automation – you’ll be the technician customers trust.
Your expertise will be center-stage every time you interact with a customer. You’ll recommend the best technologies to meet the customer’s needs and you’ll make sure everything is set up right, right from the start. At MasTec, your talent and your knowledge will make the difference.
If you’re ready to take a major step up in your career, we’re ready to talk.
What we’re looking for:
- You take customer service seriously and set the example
- You know or are motivated to learn the latest technologies and you’re ready to master whatever’s next
- You enjoy multi-tasking and working independently
- You advise and recommend the best solutions and products to meet the customer’s needs
- You desire to continuously learn relevant new technologies
What we’re offering:
- Competitive wages – performance-based compensation and incentives (if you do more, you earn more)
- Paid training - focused on safety, customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques
- Deeply discounted DIRECTV - High quality tools, uniform, work van and gas card
- Medical, dental and vision benefits options
- 401(k) with a company match (that’s free money)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Highly independent work environment
- A clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager - 80% of our Operation Managers started as Technicians
Make $22 an hour or more
What we require:
- Be able to lift 60-80 pounds and climb 28-36 foot ladders
- A valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
About MasTec Advanced Technologies
MasTec Advanced Technologies is the leader in last mile fulfillment services for the deployment and installation of technology and devices. We safely deliver, install and support an array of consumer and commercial products, creating a high-quality customer experience in every interaction. We are the “clean boot, white glove” service provider, with more than 2,000 full-time service professionals and technicians nationwide. We connect people with the products and technology they want and need from TV, entertainment and security to connected homes, facility upgrades and smart cities. We provide the planning, staffing, training, resource deployment, inventory management, call center support and analytics required for a comprehensive workforce solution. Our controls deliver the depth, flexibility, technology and efficiency needed to meet any business objective. With over 25 years of expertise and one of the largest fleets of service vehicles in the country, you can be confident in us to deliver success for your business.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
12270 10-24-2022 Orange