Location: Highlands Ranch, COEmployment Type: Full TimePosition Type: SalaryPay Range: $75,000 - $100,000 per year The BMW Senior Warranty Admin is responsible for processing warranty claims, Auditing and correcting claim information and managing the warranty claim process.
We are looking for an experience Warranty Admin to join the team! Requirements* Must have Automotive Warranty Admin experience. ResponsibilitiesThe BMW Senior Warranty Admin is responsible for the following: * Process warranty claims by preparing, recording, reconciling and submitting claims to the factory and third party distributors.
* Follow-up with the factory and distributors regarding unpaid claims.
* Audit and correct claim information to be accurate for claim processing.
* Manage CPO corrections and coverage checks.
* Prepare documents for scanning and scan into computer system daily.
* Assist Accounting with balancing schedules and collection of bad debt accounts.
* Support Service Advisors with the proper closing of ROs on a daily basis.
* Manage warranty parts returns by daily review of request in the parts disposition software, verify with the QEC that parts have been received for credit. * Build and maintain relationships with warranty companiesWhy Schomp:Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!Benefits* We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance* Medical, Dental and vision insurance* Life insurance* 401(k) with company match* Paid Time off - Vacation, sick and benefit days* Short term and long term disability* Accident insurance* On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement Upward Mobility* Comprehensive employee recognition programs* A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers* Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer* Opportunities for career advancementEmployee Discounts* Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service Our Employees Come First* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their workThe Schomp Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of Colorado’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position.
Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)