PPG is hiring a Retail Store Sales Associate with an Opportunity to Build Your Career Great Pay Plus Full Time Benefits and Employees paid weekly! SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED up to $1,000.00! Starting Pay $16.00 an hour Message “PPG” to 25000 to apply for this position via text! This position is for Day Shift with typical store hours between Monday – Friday 6am to 6pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm and closed on Sunday
As a Retail Store Sales Associate
, you will be the reason our customers come back into the store. Customers will be excited to see your friendly face because of the outstanding customer service you provide and the important relationships you develop with our regular and new customers every day! You will assist customers with all paint related needs, including placing orders, product and color questions, and recommending additional products to make their job easier. Retail Store Sales Associate Main Responsibilities
· Greet and assess customer needs as they come into the store and offer solutions
· Mix, tint and match paint to customer request
· Suggest and upsell additional products, such as brushes, rollers, and tape
· Ensure store is always clean and stocked with paint and other store products
· Process orders and payments request in person, over phone, online, and email
· Will use POS system to receive payments and cash out customers
· Reporting to the Store Manager Retail Store Sales Associate Important Qualifications
· Customer service skills with a team-oriented focus and stable job history
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid driver license, with no restrictions and an acceptable driving record
· Available to work flexible retail hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and possible overtime
· We ask that you can stoop, kneel, crouch, lift and carry up to 80 pounds periodically and 50 pounds regularly Message 'PPG' to 25000 to apply for this position via text! Do you want to add a little color to your career? We encourage opportunities for advancement, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine. If you are looking for a great company and career growth potential, then PPG is the company for you, APPLY TODAY . About us:
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG: We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference. We are 'One PPG' to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets. We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable. We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly. We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities. We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses. PPG Way:
(Click here to learn more about the PPG Way) PPG vision:
http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx We are One PPG
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process. Pay Transparency poster
: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf EEO is the Law
: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf EEO is the Law Supplement
Location/Region: Nashville, TN