Are you an experienced Network Engineering Manager? If so, let’s talk! Our client is actively seeking a talented Network Engineering Manager to work in Raleigh, NC. This is a permanent position.Job Summary:Lead the Networking Engineering team with both direct and indirect reports. Provide advanced network, cloud, and server hardware support for all regional corporate offices and approximately 270 remote apartment community locations. Ensure all networks are secure and implemented with optimal configurations. Communicate all large-scale critical issues to management. Must have excellent customer service skills and communicate well.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage three direct reports.
- Perform employee evaluations and mentor direct reports and other team members.
- Provide SME support for Cisco Meraki, Mimecast, KnowBe4, Teams Phones CrowdStrike, Microsoft O365, hardware, and networking to support corporate offices and all apartment community locations (typically requires day travel, occasional overnight travel).
- Respond to escalated requests for support via work tickets.
- Serve as escalation contact for advanced technical issues.
- Provide end-user with realistic expectations for completing the work request.
- Ensure teams are conducting preventative maintenance on networks and reviewing configuration regularly.
- Manage trouble ticket queues for the team (priority and escalation to management).
- Researches, defines, and recommends updates to the standard operating procedure to ensure timely resolutions to issues and provisioning processes.
- Ensure that all computers are regularly patched and secured to prevent viruses or malicious attacks.
- Collaborate with and assist the rest of the IT team.
- Problem/resolution and root cause management.
- Perform other assigned duties not defined above.
- Installation, configuration, and management of Cisco Meraki networks and firewall
- Expert on Active Directory management and configuration and Azure AD.
- High level of ServiceNow skills and knowledge.
- Mobile device configuration experience and management (iOS and Android).
- TCP/IP configuration. Understanding of Broadband connections and firewall/router configuration.
- Understanding of telecommunications, analog, and VOIP phone systems.
- Desktop image creation, maintenance, and deployment with Intune.
- Knowledge of MS Office products.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills.
- Must possess personnel leadership abilities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must demonstrate support of company Core Values.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to research a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must present a professional image.
Education and Background:
Job Requisition #36497 A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $120-$130K. The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.Meet APCCompany – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
- Minimum ten years experience with five years of network engineering management experience.
- Technical experience with Cisco Meraki and networking required.
- Experience with Cyber tools – CrowdStrike, firewall management/configuration, Mimecast, KnowBe4, Microsoft Defender.
- Experience with Intune and Autopilot.
- A history of ongoing professional training is desired in leadership development, management of IT employees, process reengineering, and project management.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required, preferably in MIS or Computer Science or relevant experience.
- CCNA or higher certification preferred.
- Experience managing ServiceNow is a plus.
- Experience in the multifamily industry preferred.
- Experience managing a sizeable multi-site network.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC