Job Title – Field Technical Spt Rep V Tier 2
Our client in Kansas City, MO - 64129 is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Printing Services Don’t wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Payrate: $24.60/hr. on W2.
- 35200 Enterprise Dr,Kansas City, MO - 64129 (Onsite Role).
- 24+ months (Possible Extension)
- Full time.
- Please note: The client recommends to be fully vaccinated
Job DescriptionThe service delivery team provides multi-vendor services including hardware and software installation and deployment services for customer projects. The delivery team upgrades current customer IT infrastructure to meet the growing demands placed on their technology. Integration of the latest IT solutions including front office, back office, the data center, the network, and training. Additionally, the team supports break fix for printers and personal computer products.
Onsite PC & Printer Service covers:
• The physical de-install move and reinstall of a PC device that is currently installed and connected to a network.
• On site Desk-side Software Support solutions enable an end‑to‑end approach, including options for customizing your support plan to address any unique client service level requirements. Examples include operating system reloading, device re-imaging, onsite support, and virus support, on-site installation, data migration, disk sanitation.
• Visit multiple customer sites per day installing/replacing/repairing equipment in a predefined route, potentially spanning multiplicities and/or states.
• Would be responsible for correct installation, customer satisfaction, equipment and vehicle safety and a timely and accurate installation schedule.
• Possess one to two years’ experience in basic troubleshooting skills on PC desktops, laptops, and printers
• Experienced Customer Service
• Willingness to work a variable work schedule for deployment project type work, characterized by extended days and travel during the entire project.
• Ability to read and interpret installation guides, service manuals, site maps and transportation maps
• Ability to accurately conduct equipment inventory
• Demonstrates basic problem recognition on common desktop applications and operating systems
• Demonstrates basic network, laptop, desktop and printer configuration and installation
• Possesses knowledge of LAN design concepts, installation, and troubleshooting without assistance
• May be certified in one or more network operating systems
• Possesses working knowledge of one or more operating systems
• Thorough detailed reporting of onsite activities
• RPOS experience a plus
• • Assist Customer with an overview of the Device functionality.
• Report any occurrences of Customer dissatisfaction to the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
• Assist in the collection of usage pages for Devices when required.
• Provide initial troubleshooting for Device problems or perform spare Device replacements.
• Perform maintenance on Devices as directed by the Delivery Management Service resource.
• Provide end-user training as defined in the Agreement.
• Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Organizes own tasks and receives general instructions on all work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2-year post-high school Degree (technical field).
• Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
Why should you choose ( Experis) ?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
Location/Region: Kansas City, Missouri