Position: Retail Associate - Paint Store
Pay: $20 per hour
Shift: Must be able to work Saturdays from 9:00AM - 3:00PM. Weekdays 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Days off will be Sunday and one weekday.
Job Details: Retail Associate needed at a top-rated retail paint store in Kirkland.
- Handle incoming freight
- Lift 50-70lb paint cans consistently throughout shift
- Customer service & taking orders over the phone
- Process sales transactions
- Assist with general warehouse duties as well as loading, unloading, and carrying products to customer's cars.
- Mix paint
- Keep store stocked, clean, and organized
- Help with delivery to customers as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Store Manager
Must have the ability to:
- Read and comprehend English in order to read packaging, safety procedures and formulas.
- Problem solve
- Learn the basic functions of receiving, inventory replenishment and inventory reconciliation.
- Understand customer requests and fulfill their needs with the correct product in the most common situations
- Provide customer service to multiple customers at one time with a sense of urgency and follow through.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Knowledge in the use of the forklift, pallet jack, tray truck and hand truck is helpful.
- Follows directions accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ability to lift 50-70lbs continuously
Click here to learn more about our hiring process and associate benefits.
Express Office: Lynnwood
19009 33rd Avenue W, Suite 204
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Location/Region: Kirkland, WA