Express Employment Professionals is looking for an experienced Office Manager!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working as an Office Manager role.
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Pay: $20-$28 hourly
Shift: Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm
Candidate must be able to successfully complete the following job duties:
- Maintaining license plates & registrations on trailers/ equipment
- Scan/ Upload/ Categorize receipts to QB
- Accounts Payable (entering/categorizing properly within QuickBooks, remain in communication with accountant and provide necessary info, invoice each customer weekly or whenever specified if otherwise)
- Remain in close contact with Uzziah (shop/field tech, pleasant young man to work with) and his schedule (check in on status of tasks to be completed, what he needs to prioritize that day/ week etc)
- Equipment Inventory (tracker systems, spreadsheet of specs, operator manuals, etc)
- Social media (facebook, linked-in posts etc)
- Gate Guards (recruiting/ scheduling, licensing, drug tests, maintain contractor files up to TOPS/ DPS standards/ check-in weekly with each gate guard for fuel/water/septic levels checks
(Which is to be coordinated with supervisors)
- Events- maintaining an event calendar spreadsheet (with event names/ associated charitable causes, costs, guest names etc) & when needed, helping me with design ideas, set-up & breaking down, attending events etc
- Put together rate sheets/ request COIs from our insurance agent/ process new MSAs with associated paperwork & provide procurement with any necessary information from our end
Two ways to apply:
1.) Call our office for a phone interview at 432-218-4814 to complete your application over the phone.
Please have work history available when you call.
Interview times: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4pm
2.) Apply online at
- make sure to submit your application to the Midland, TX office.
Location/Region: Midland, TX