Title: Fulfillment Coordinator
Location: Garland, TX
Type: Temp to Perm
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday (Must be flexible to work Overtime and Weekends as needed)
To be considered, submit resume to
- Learn client’s eCommerce software to search suppliers, manufacturers and vendors who provide wholesale promotional products.
- Become familiar with client products and speak with clients to assist with order selection.
- Manage and track ordering process from start to finish
- Create Proposals for Client / Prospects
- Type and submit supplier Purchase Orders
- Check pricing
- Follow progress of order with supplier
- Communicate with Client to set clear expectations
- Track deliveries
- Utilize Google Drive and Project Management Applications
- Accounting Duties including invoicing clients and paying supplier bills
- Audit completed orders and client files
- Present new promotional ideas to client as needed
- Order and send samples to clients as needed
- Attend Tradeshows and promotional events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years recent experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Google, and QuickBooks
- Basic accounting skills including invoicing customers and paying vendors
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
- Drug and background screens will be administered.
Location/Region: Garland, TX